You do know that WooCommerce is the most popular shopping cart plugin for WordPress that helps sell all types of products starting from a physical product hand shovel, iPhone to digital product like a pdf or an event ticket.
WooCommerce is so popular that, according to the WordPress plugin directory, it has 5 millions + active installs. It has a large addon collection that helps you enhance site functionality by installing a new addon plugin, the largest developer base to hire to fulfill your specific requirements.
Now, if you are thinking about rapid sales at your local shop or ticket outlet directly from your mobile devices like iPad or any Tablet, you possibly need something very handy and convenient to use right?
Yeaah, you are in the right place. This WooCommerce Point Of Sale (POS) App is developed to do so. You simply Install this app and start selling your product at your shop or in any physical outlet with ease.
This POS app lists products by Category, lists products by Tags or lists all the store products in the homepage. Due to side by side cart functions, you add a product to cart and it is listed at the right side of the screen, you can change item quantity as required and finally go to the checkout page to complete purchase.
The Currently logged in user/salesperson can see all the purchases/orders made by him as well as can filter the order between any date range. And finally an awesome sales report created using a custom coded plugin that shows total sale based on selected date range and shows splitted amount which means how much is sold via cash and how much is sold vai card separately.
This POS supports collecting money Via cash or Cards. There are two separate payment gateways that have been created to do so.
So if you have a WooCommerce based store and you are planning for a rapid sale at your store or in any outlet, this app can bring you the ultimate relaxation and speed to your sell, solve your all problems by providing you the simplistic, fast and handy POS environment
App Demo: A PWA Version of Demo can be found here
Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser’s responsive design mode and select iPad or Tablet Layout to get an experience about how does it look like.
If you want an installable APK for android to test in real device, please use my user page contact form here and leave a message with your email ID, I will send you an APK package as soon as possible.
The full source code will be provided with a complete developer documentation so that the app can be easily rebranded to your choice. Also you are open to offer me to personalize the app for you with new functions, enhancements, theming or anything that needs to meet your business standards. Please use my user page contact form here and leave a message with your email ID, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Compatible to WordPress REST API V2
- Compatible to WooCommerce REST API V3
- Products display, products by category, products by tags are implemented using WooCommerce API for fast loading experience
- Infinite Scroll implemented for order list page to reduce loading time
- Pull to refresh implemented on almost every pages
- New user/salesperson can login with provided email and password
- User login implemented using JWT auth plugin
- Cart and product list implemented as side by side design for convenience
- Salesperson can add item to cart, change quantity as required, all at one place
- Checkout button is protected using auth guard, salesperson need to login to buy a product
- On successful order, it redirects to currently placed order details
- Salesperson can see his order list, view details of the order from order details page
- Sales report page shows how much sold via cash, how much sold via card separately for current salesperson based on a specified date range
- Finally ready to integrate with any WooCommerce Websites with V3 API and use it directly from Desktop Browser, Mobile Browser or as Android and iOS app
Default landing page
Click on + icon to add item into cart: Then you can use + and – icon in cart to change item quantity
It shows all categories from shop, shows number of products belong to the category as a badge beside title.
It pulls all of the tags of your shop, shows number of products belong to the tag as a badge
It pulls all of the rrders placed by current logged in salesperson.
In Details View of an Order:
It shows order ID, order information per item, order total, order status and billing details
Filter Orders By Date Range:
Select a From date and To date and click on Find Orders button
Sales report created using a custom coded plugin that shows total sale based on selected date range and shows splitted amount which means how much is sold via cash and how much is sold vai card separately.
Here is the login page for Salesperson
All Products: This tab is actually the Home menu’s alias. Both are the same, added for ease of use.
My Order: This tab is actually the My Order menu’s alias. Both are the same, added for ease of use.
Sales Report: This tab is actually the Sales Report menu’s alias. Both are the same, added for
ease of use.