The Marie Claire beauty team brings you the best new launches across skin, hair and make-up
There are so many incredible beauty products and not enough hours in the day. Every week, nay every day, sees the launch of new makeup, skincare, haircare and tools.
However, it’s tricky to know whether you believe the hype in some cases. Nobody likes to splash their hard-earned cash on something they’ll never use and later regret buying.
Which is where I come in. I am lucky enough to see products ahead of them hitting the shops. From the best mascara and best eye cream, to the best moisturiser for dry skin and best purple shampoo, I trial and test it all to see what all the fuss is about.
Each month I bring you a break down of the best new releases you should be fighting to get your hands on before they sell out (which trust us, does happen.) I want you to know all about the best in beauty, so that you can make good, informed choices.
Best in beauty:
- MZ Skin Pigmentation Correcting Ampoules, £155 | Harvey Nichols
- Erborian Red Pepper Super Serum, £46 | SpaceNK
- This Works Sleep Plus Massage Relief, £38 | SpaceNK
- Rose Inc The Brow Renew Enriched Tinted Shaping Gel, £19.50 | SpaceNK
- Glossier Universal Pro-Retinol, £30 | Glossier
- Isle of Paradise Pro-Glow Spray Tan Mister, £10.95 | Boots
- Augustinus Bader The Serum, £260 | Cult Beauty
- Hershesons Zhoosh Foam, £12 | Hershesons
So what new makeup, skincare and haircare products are there this month?
We are super excited to see Glossier’s first foray into the world of retinol, a CBD oil massage roll-on that soothes aching bodies and Augustinus Bader‘s latest skincare must-have. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s new beauty range has finally dropped – YAY. Oh and as we head out of summer, searches for hyperpigmentation treatment has gone up, which is handy as Dr Maryam Zamani has just released her Pigmentation Correcting Ampoules, a seven day intensive brightening regime.
Keep scrolling for our curated edit of the best new make-up launches and skincare drops to hit stores this month. Make sure you check back here for all the latest new beauty products 2021 brings in, as and when they’re announced…