Simax LMS is a tool for Learning, Training, and Video Call. Its Multi-tenant application, one or multiple databases can handle multiple companies. You can create users, instructors, and admin. You can also do video/audio calls with users, instructors, and admin. You can add courses and their chapters and chapter content. you can upload content in various formats like PDF, Word, Excel, Image, Article, Videos. You can also manage courses Quiz. We are providing this project with full source code. This project is developed in .Net Core 3.1 and SQL Server.
Advantages Of This Project.
- Developed in .Net Core 3.1 with SQL Server Database
- Manage courses and their chapters and chapter content.
- Supported various formats like PDF, Word, Excel, Image, Article, Videos
- The dashboard gives full analytics.
- Manage Courses Quiz.
- Shows online and offline users in realtime.
- Dolby Audio and video call integrated
- Separate responsive UI for Users.
Modules & Features
- Content Type
- Manage Content
- Manage Quiz
- User Management
- User Courses
- Video Call
- Online Users
- Quiz Attempt
- Well written code in Repository Pattern and Entity Framework
- User Managed using Identity
- Lamar used to resolve dependencies
- Separate Layers for Data, Models, and Services
- Dolby used for audio and video calls
- Windows Server or Windows Based Hosting
- IIS7 OR above
- .Net Core 3.1 Should be Installed
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above version
- Visual Studio 2019
- Unzip Solution
- Upload to your hosting domain or iis
- Create a database in your hosting and run a given sql script.
- Change Connection string of database in appsetting.json file
- Update your dolby api key in appsetting.json, you can get key from https://dolby.io/
- Run It
- your application ready to use now.