Autism and Girls: World-Renowned Experts Join Those with Autism Syndrome to Resolve Issues That Girls and Women Face Every Day!
(as of Sep 25,2021 04:15:54 UTC – Details)
- Diagnosing girls with ASD
- Navigating the neurotypical social world
- Puberty, sexual health, and personal safety
- Independence, relationships, and marriage
- The importance of the right career
And so much more.
This book is a necessity for women with autism and those who love and support them. Direct advice from leading professionals and candid stories written by the indomitable women who have lived them send an important message: we are women with autism. Give us the right tools and we can change the world.
First edition was winner of the Gold Award, Foreword Book of the Year.
Publisher:Future Horizons Incorporated; 2nd edition (2 Aug. 2019)
Dimensions:14.99 x 1.78 x 22.61 cm