Ever since it landed on UK shores, fresh from the US in 2017 – Glossier has been the brand that everyone wants to add to their ever growing makeup and skincare collection.
From concealers that cover a multitude of sins to an eyebrow product that’s made ours look Zoom ready in a flash. And how could we forget the Milky Jelly Cleanser and addictive Glossier You perfume?
Now even though the prices are pretty reasonable – we could all do with saving a few extra pennies when it comes to treating ourselves to new products. So you can imagine our excitement when we heard the rumours that the much-loved beauty brand would be participating in Black Friday for 2021.
Where are the best places to find Glossier Black Friday deals?
Glossier is only stocked on their own website, and not available at other retailers – so signing up to their newsletter might give you a heads up when their Black Friday sale is about to begin. They might even have some pre-sale information, so it might be worth doing this before November 26th.
Glossier Black Friday sales: what to expect
Last year, Glossier cut prices by a whopping 25% – and that was across the website! Not to mention up to 35% off sets – which would make that pre-Christmas shopping even better (and cheaper!)
Savvy shoppers managed to save 25% on cult classics including:
Pretty good ey?
Glossier customers were also quick to get their hands on special Black Friday gift sets in the sale last year too. These included five special sets with a focus on skincare, best sellers and foundation – to name a few.
So if your beauty buds are tingling, read on as we have everything you might be able to expect from Glossier’s Black Friday sale this year – and we’ll keep you updated as we get more information as well.
- Do your own research: Look at the price on previous days to make sure you really are getting a good deal. Shop at retailers with price promises, ensuring you can get a refund if your item drops in value in the weeks following your purchase.
- Focus your search: The easiest way to avoid being swayed by cut-price discounted price tags is to make a plan of what you actually need/want and how much you’re willing to spend. This will make it easier for you to narrow your search and hone in on specific deals quicker.
- Bookmark relevant pages ahead of time: If you’ve been stalking that new curved TV or the latest console for weeks bookmark the pages so they’re easy to find when the sales launch.
- Look for additional savings: Find ways to get free delivery, opt for click and collect services and sign up to cashback sites like Topcashback where you’ll earn extra cash on purchases you are going to make any way.
- Sign up and save: Sign up to newsletters and emails from your favourite retailers to get early access to offers and VIP slots.
- Get social: Follow retailer social media pages for free delivery codes and more ways to save all day.
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it.Learn more
What to buy in the Glossier Black Friday sale
As for those special Black Friday sets, we’re still waiting on the edge of our seat for what might be revealed this year, these are the ones we have our eyes on right now.
Discover more Black Friday deals
Black Friday 2021 – find out everything you need to know about Black Friday this year
Black Friday alcohol deals – great deals on a selection of popular spirits, beers and wines for your home bar
Dyson Black Friday deals – grab a corded, cordless or handheld vacuum cleaner from Dyson
Black Friday beauty deals – stock up on your favourites across makeup, skincare, haircare and fragrance
Black Friday coffee machine deals – save big on brands such as De’Longhi, Nespresso and more
Black Friday KitchenAid deals – best prices from a range of retailers on KitchenAid products
Black Friday Bose deals – best prices on selected Bose products including home speakers and headphones