Cast your mind back to last year when a discount code for global beauty site Glossier was leaked – causing a frenzy amongst beauty fanatics! Well you’ll be pleased to know that the sale is back – and savvy shoppers can get a whopping 20% off cult beauty buys.
This year, from Thursday, May 26th through Tuesday, May 31st, all of Glossier’s skincare, makeup, body and fragrance products will be 20% off online and, in store too. Sadly the merch isn’t included but who cares when you can get a whole new beauty look for less, right?
So what are you waiting for? Simply use the code FOG22 at checkout to make the magic happen!
You can even save 20% on the latest Lavender Balm Dot Com – which smells divine, and had a light purple hue!
And that’s not all either – there will also be five, gorgeous, limited-edition sets available too!
An everyday look, in four, simple steps.
This four-step routine is perfect for a lightweight, fresh-faced look just in time for summer, that brings together your makeup favorites and our hydrating lip balm.
- Boy Brow fluffs, grooms, fills, and shapes brows in one step you can’t mess up. Choose from four true-to-hair shades, or untinted Clear.
- Cloud Paint blush seamlessly blends into skin for a dewy glow, in your choice of six sunset-inspired shades
- Lash Slick visibly lengthens and defines lashes with a baby-extensions effect. Just the right amount fluttery and fresh that stays in place without smudging or flaking for up to 12 hours
- Balm Dotcom nourishes lips with a hydrated finish that seals in moisture, making it look like you drank water today (even if you didn’t). Choose from Original (untinted) or a range of flavors (including new Lavender Balm Dotcom, sure to calm + relax)
- Use just one product, a few, or all four in tandem for a no-fail, 5-minutes-or-less routine
The ultimate personal fragrance!
How to describe Glossier You? First you smell the pink pepper – the bright, sparkling, spicy top note that makes a good first impression. Then you get into the woodsy, slightly sweet heart of the scent that comes from ambrette seeds and warm, ambery ambrox. It’s balanced with iris, a white floral, for a creamy freshness.
It’s not one of those perfumes you wear to become someone else. Mostly, it smells like you: soft, warm, familiar. Glossier designed it to feel open ended, like it’ll grow with you no matter where you are in your personal evolution.
This is not a finished product – it needs you to finish it off.
How to start your glowy, dewy day.
Glossier’s award-winning daily face wash has been paired with a skin finisher that gives all-day gleamy look!
- Milky Jelly Cleanser gently dissolves makeup and dirt and won’t leave your skin irritated or feeling tight
- Futuredew is an oil-serum hybrid that includes nourishing oils and light-reflecting minerals to give both all-day and long-term benefits, like moisturizing and brightening
- These starting and finishing steps bookend the rest of your skincare routine or suffice on days you’re strapped for time (but just don’t forget your SPF!)
Starting with the Base, Bronze + Bag Set. Priced at £75, it contains The Beauty Bag, Perfecting Skin Tint, Stretch Concealer and Solar Paint – saving you £9 as a set, plus an additional 20% off too!
There’s also the Summer Fresh Set. For £78, you get The Beauty Bag, Milky Jelly Cleanser, Priming Moisturizer and Futuredew. You’ll save saving £10 buying it as a set, and get the additional 20% off on top!
We have our eyes on the It’s All in the Bag Set. For £74, you’ll get The Beauty Bag, Cloud Paint, Boy Brow, Lash Slick and a Balm Dotcom! Saving yourself £5 as a set, you’ll also get that Friends of Glossier 20% off too!
Fancy getting ahead on some Christmas shopping? Because we think the Full Eye Set would make a gorgeous gift! Containing Boy Brow, Pro Tip, Skywash and Lash Slick for £52, you save £6 buying it as a set – plus that incredible 20% off too!
And what’s a Glossier sale without a cheeky lip set? Treat yourself or someone else to the Lip Finish Trip for £35. You’ll get a Lip Gloss, Generation G and the Ultralip – saving a nice £4 when purchased as a set, then the 20% off on top! Eeee!
We were meant to be saving money this month, but can’t help ourselves when it comes to Glossier!
What do you think? Have you spent up and purchased something for yourself or someone else? Or had your eye on something you’ve been desperate to try and now’s your chance to bag a bargain? Let us know what you got in the comments section below!