Droidpress is an android app that use WordPress rest API to grab all the posts and show them in the app. You don’t need any programming skills to make your own app for your WordPress blog. You just need to add your link and the app is ready to publish. It has all the feature with an exclusive web view so that you can add any of your social media or web link there. It has a great animation for loading, drawer header and in many other places. You can replace them and add your animation there.
- Splash screen with beautiful and customizable animation.
- Post Slider, Category Slider and All posts show on the main screen.
- Author List showing activity.
- Category and author based post showing activity.
- Loading animation.
- No internet connection activity with animation.
- Admob and startapp ad network integration.
- Webview for social media and other pages.
- App rating section added.
- App share, as well as posts, share added.
- No image will be shown in post details but the featured image will be shown at the top.
- Floating share button for sharing posts.
- Well documented code and explained documentation.