Design System Kit, Power your app to the store
A design system for iOS 13.0 + written in Swift with a collection of reusable components, guided by clear standards, that can be assembled together to build any number of applications.
Why DSKit ?
The Market is full of design systems that can help you build any app you want. The problem is that they all are overwhelmingly complicated; this means there is a big learning curve from starting a new project to delivering it to the store.
DSKit is focused on fast delivery, with the most useful elements carefully selected for you.
DSKit will not cover everything, but if it fits your needs it will deliver flawless functionality. It’s the easiest way to make simple iOS Applications and business white labels with great design and Pixel Perfect UI.
All you have to do is:
- Chose your components.
- Define the application flow
- Define colors, spacings, fonts, and further you don’t care about spaces, layout, dimensions, etc.
DSKit will take care of the rest.
No more care regarding, add, remove, replace, UIViews, or working with table or collection views, setting colors, spaces and so on, all you need is to generate data structures and tell DSKit to display them.
Working with DSKit will help you create the best simple iOS App on the market.
Complex layouts easy
Using DSKit, list, grid, and gallery sections you can achieve almost any layout you need for your apps. read more
A collection of simple view models will help you to quickly create new screens. read more
DSKit contains a collection of ready-to-use Appearance configurations you can choose from for your next app. read more
Light / Dark mode support
Easy to implement Light / Dark mode themes for a great viewing experience in low-light environments. read more
You can start your next app by exploring the DSKit demo applications, where you can look at the code and copy-paste the desired implementation. read more
What will you get?
- DSKit compiled frameworks
- Ready to use code
- Swift 5+, iOS 13+, UIKit, Xcode
- Clean & Minimal Design
- Fully and easily customizable colors, spaces, layout
- Light / Dark modes
- Over 90 demo code UI/UX Interfaces and more for other demo projects
- Regular updates
- Full support
- DSKit does not provide: Sketch, PSD, Figma or other UI/UX editor files. DSKit provides only ready to use code, written in swift with DSKit framework, all the design is developed and tested on real devices with real content and interactions