Looking to start your Christmas shopping early? With thousands of impressive ranges to browse, Boots is the perfect place to start getting ahead on your holiday shopping.
But if you don’t know where to start, the high street chain has revealed the top 12 gifts expected to fly off the shelves this Christmas.
There are more than 50 new brands in the Boots Christmas range this year – including the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits for beautiful matte lips – so there’s plenty to choose from.
Boots is also expecting a huge demand for homeware, self-care, wellness, fitness and sustainable gifting this festive season.
Available online and in stores, the retailer’s top picks include Soap & Glory, Fenty Beauty and many more. Whether you need to buy something for your mum or your best friend, there’s something for everyone in the Boots seasonal gifting range.
What’s more? The high street chain has added more reusable, recyclable, vegan and cruelty-free gifts to its edit. The entire Boots Christmas gift lineup is also free from throwaway plastic gift packaging.
Liz Hewitt, Senior Christmas Buyer at Boots, says: ““We’re always on the hunt for the biggest and best brands to create a range of Christmas gifts that we know our customers will love. With the launch of Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner recently, her infamous Lip Kit will be on the wish list for all beauty fans this year.
“We’re expecting homeware, wellness and lifestyle gifts to be a big hit this year too, with our new collection of exclusive home décor gifts by Bouffants and Broken Hearts and the exclusive new fitness range by Davina McCall both set to be popular choices. For the first time, we have introduced living plant gifts for our green-fingered friends – The Little Botanical Plant Gang for Newbie Plant Parents is expected to be a big hit this Christmas.”
Boots top 12 Christmas gifts
- No7 Travel Brush Collection with Embroidered Velvet Bag by Elizabeth Scarlett, £20 – buy it here
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Highlighter, £37 – buy it here
- Soap & Glory Jingle Blooms Duo, £5 – buy it here
- The Little Botanical Plant Gang for Newbie Plant Parents, £40 – buy it here
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau De Toilette 100ml, £76 – buy it here
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum 100ml, £105 – buy it here
- Bouffants & Broken Hearts Candle Set, £10.50 – buy it here
- Fenty Skin Start’r Set, £32 – buy it here
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial 50ml, £67 – buy it here
- Davina Pilates Bands, £16 – buy it here
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit, £27 – buy it here
- Alice Scott Exercise Book Set, £8 – buy it here
You can shop Boots entire Christmas range online as well as in stores across the UK.
To find out your nearest branch of Boots, we’ve put the retailer’s handy store locator here for ease. You’ll be able to check opening and closing time information listed there as well.