Even though we’ve only just said goodbye to summer, Black Friday will be here before you know it. And along with it, a plethora of deals and savings to be had across popular categories and products – including must have hair tools from ghd.
Yes the annual discount day will return on the 26th November 2021, and we’re expecting big things from the hair care giant. It’s also the perfect time to treat yourself or someone else to a new straightener, hair dryer or even curler – ready for party season.
Now even though the brand is staying very tight-lipped over what we can expect from them in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings extravaganza, we’ve looked at what they’ve done previously and some savings we’re hoping to see again this year.
So read on and get ready to (hopefully) save yourself a bit of money with the help of our guide to the ghd Black Friday sales. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back, as we’ll but updating it with all the best deals as they come in.
Where are the best places to find Black Friday ghd deals?
You can of course buy the latest ghd styling tools and hair dryers from the official website, ghdhair.com, but also bargain hunters might be able to find super savings from a whole host of websites that stock ghd too.
The brand is stocked at a number of popular online websites and high street retailers too – which we’ve listed below.
You might want to make a note or bookmark some of these now, ready for when the sale starts at the end of November this year.
Some retailers often choose to price match some of their rivals selling the same item – making it much easier to find the best possible price during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.
It’s often a good idea to shop around before pressing purchase, to ensure we’re really getting the best deal – and the cheapest price too.
- Do your own research: Look at the price on previous days to make sure you really are getting a good deal. Shop at retailers with price promises, ensuring you can get a refund if your item drops in value in the weeks following your purchase.
- Focus your search: The easiest way to avoid being swayed by cut-price discounted price tags is to make a plan of what you actually need/want and how much you’re willing to spend. This will make it easier for you to narrow your search and hone in on specific deals quicker.
- Bookmark relevant pages ahead of time: If you’ve been stalking that new curved TV or the latest console for weeks bookmark the pages so they’re easy to find when the sales launch.
- Look for additional savings: Find ways to get free delivery, opt for click and collect services and sign up to cashback sites like Topcashback where you’ll earn extra cash on purchases you are going to make any way.
- Sign up and save: Sign up to newsletters and emails from your favourite retailers to get early access to offers and VIP slots.
- Get social: Follow retailer social media pages for free delivery codes and more ways to save all day.
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it.Learn more
Latest ghd deals
For a limited time only, ghd are currently offering 10% off selected ghd heated styling tools, brushes and hair product on their website.
We’ve picked out the ones we’re tempted to add to our basket before it’s too late below.
Amazon are also known for their limited time deals, and right now, they are offering the ghd Glide Hot Brush for just £111.20, reduced down from £139. How good is that?
What ghd deals were in last year’s Black Friday sale?
Last year, the iconic hair brand cut the price on popular tools such as the Platinum+ hair straightener, Glide Hot Brush and Curve Classic Wave Wand in the Black Friday sale. As for this year? We’re hoping for much of the same, and more.
Fingers crossed the latest launch, ghd Unplugged, will be included too. It currently retails for £299 and is a cordless styler that’s perfect for touch ups on the go, packing for weekends away and a quick once over post sweaty gym session.
Savvy shoppers were treated to 20% a selection of ghd products, including the Helios hair dryer, Platinum hair straightener and other popular styling tools like the Curve Creative Curl Wand. As for products to use alongside your new tool, they were on offer as well thanks to a handy discount code.
Some of the highlights from ghd included:
Discover more Black Friday deals
Best Dyson Black Friday deals – grab a corded, cordless or handheld vacuum cleaner from Dyson
Best Apple Black Friday deals – discover the best deals on MacBook’s, Air Pod’s and more
Best iPhone 11 Black Friday deals – sim-only and handset deals on the iPhone 11
Best Black Friday AirPods deals – best prices on Apple’s stylish, wireless in-ear headphones
Best Black Friday beauty deals – stock up on your favourites across make-up, skincare, haircare and fragrance
Best Black Friday TV deals – including smart &, 4k TV’s for the ultimate at-home cinema experience
Best Black Friday alcohol deals – great deals on a selection of popular spirits, beers and wines for your home bar
Best Black Friday Laptop deals – big savings on brands including HP, Dell, Acer and more
Best Bose Black Friday deals – big savings on wireless headphones, speakers and more
Best Black Friday mattress deals – rest easy with our roundup of the best deals on mattresses
Best Black Friday vacuum deals – the latest deals on brands including Dyson, Shark, Vax and more
Best Garmin Black Friday deals – fab deals for fitness fanatics this Black Friday
Best Nutribullet Black Friday deals – the latest deals, offers and best prices